|Sovaldi is the potential dominant player in the field of new advanced inventions|
As you are aware, Sovaldi (Sofosbuvir) is a vital new treatment for Hepatitis C virus that was launched not along ago and has since enjoyed a great popularity. This popularity is provided by remarkable cure rates. Its exclusiveness was proved by mild adverse reactions drugs and ability to cope with complicated cases, as well as a single regimen of therapy for Hepatitis C.
There is no doubt that Sovaldi is a good drug that, actually, introduces a meaningful breakthrough in Hepatitis C treatment. Many Hepatitis C patients have the luxury to benefit from Sovaldi. It is available to those who really have the necessity to use Sovaldi. Treating every potential Hep C patient with the help of Sovaldi would be able to clear the virus from our Planet Earth. There is a good way to stop the epidemics o Hepatitis C.
Sovaldi is the potential dominant player in the field of new advanced inventions, which introduces a new class of agents defined as "polymerase inhibitors" into this world. Sovaldi performs many advantages in comparison to the old conservative therapy.
- Treatment schedule of using Sovaldi is shorter-actually much shorter if compared to others. The usual treatment course for genotype one comprises is only 12 weeks long compared to 48 weeks previously offered.
- Sovaldi regimens tend to lead to higher SVR "cure" rates. For Genotype One, Sovaldi may increase the SVR to more than 85%.
- Sovaldi is given as a single dose consequently one time a day.
- Sovaldi therapy is characterized by fewer drug interactions and that is why fewer side effects. So, those patients with Genotype One who cannot take PEG Interferon can instead mix Sovaldi and Ribavirin and another special Hep C drug, the protease inhibitor Olysio (Simeprevir). This indicates that many patients, who were not feeling fine with previous Hepatitis C treatment before Sovaldi, could now be treated and eventually cured. Such vivid examples involve patients with followingdiseases like HIV, advanced liver disease and hepatocellular cancer. This also indicates that all of the thousands of Hepatitis C individuals who did not cope to complete PEG Interferon therapy because of adverse reactions can at the present moment be re-treated Interferon-free. And experts suspect most of them will desire to do this.
- Finally, Sovaldi is advised for the treatment of Hepatitis C as an initial therapy for all genotypes. They do not offer using the protease inhibitors Telaprevir and Boceprevir at all.